Deep U Meditation practice is a pathway to unlocking and/or opening the dormant mental faculties that bring about logical thinking, common sense and compassion or caring. During the training sessions you will be taught
1. Opening stretches.
2. Three part yogic breathing.
3. Candle meditation.
4. Constructive use of the imagination using the Shruti box and the colors of the rainbow.
5. Use of the hands to draw attention to the nervous system.
6. Sound vibrations using the Shruti box.
7. Understanding thought patterns.
8. Deep trance practice using Yoga Nidra.
9. You will be taught the Rites of Rejuvenation ~ sometimes referred to as the Fountain of Youth.
10. A special Yoga breathing technique to set you in position for a Deep U Meditation experience using your own personal Mantra.
11. How long to practice daily and how to know the difference between concentration and Meditation.
The practice ( once learned ) should last from 5 minutes up to 20 minutes once you have completed the training.
It could be said that concentration is the the driveway leading to the palace and that meditation is like being in the palace. Meditation is not like being un~ conscious rather it is a state of super~conciousness that can be earmarked by a timeless state of mind.
The practices will be held by appointment in State College and Reading Pennsylvania. They will be held over a course of 3 days.
At the end of the third session each participant will be initiated with a mantra that will be used as the pathway to the Deep U Meditation experience . Each session lasts about 75 to 90 minutes. September dates will be announced shortly.
Costs are $200 for an adult, $150 for College students and $75 for high school students.
We all feel a sense that we can improve on our internal dialoge or mind chatter in an attempt to better react to the pressures of everyday life ~ from work, class, and relationships.
call 610-780-9821 for more details
|Yoga classes in
State College Since 1998
|MEDITATION IS NATURAL
Y O G A I N S T A T E C O L L E G E
2 2 0 A S O U T H A L L E N S T R E E T
S T A T E C O L L E G E PA 610-780-9821